Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy Week!

This has been a busy week around our house! On Saturday, I cleaned our house from top to bottom and PD finally decided he was well enough to play. Saturday night we had a yummy dinner with friends and on Sunday we had church. I got to keep nursery for KB and got to hold some babies so I was happy. After church we went to lunch with D,the Kinards and the Padgetts. We then went shopping for our shoebox Christmas children. We didn't go to church Sunday night because we were just worn out. We stayed home and I cooked chicken casserole. On Monday and Tuesday we had to go to Upward evaluation nights at church. Allen was in charge of organizing both nights and I think we had the most volunteers and the most sign ups ever! It was great fun hanging out with everyone and meeting new people. Wednesday night we had church. I have the 5th and 6th grade group and since we were so big we split them into boys and girls. I have the honor of having the girls and we had a great time together! Thursday night we went to eat Mexican with mom and dad. Tonight PD and I went to see High School Musical 3 with KB and Savy. It was really cute and we had a blast.However, on the way home we avoided a wreck in front of us and saw another one so I am glad to be safely in my house! Tomorrow will be grocery shopping, laundry,cleaning (how is it that this house was spotless last week and it is a wreck now!) and of course Carolina football! Go Gamecocks!

No comments: