These are some amazing 3D pictures of our baby girl. We had an ultrasound done today to check out some issues with her kidneys. As it turns out she only has one functioning kidney. The other kidney is not working but the doctors are certain that she will be just fine with one. We will have to see a pediatric urologist when she is born.Everything else checked out just perfect! We are praising God again for allowing me the opportunity to go to the doctor and see the ultrasound! We will be going back in 4 weeks for a recheck and Allen and I both will get to see her! Keep praying that everything continues to go well.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Our Baby Girl
These are some amazing 3D pictures of our baby girl. We had an ultrasound done today to check out some issues with her kidneys. As it turns out she only has one functioning kidney. The other kidney is not working but the doctors are certain that she will be just fine with one. We will have to see a pediatric urologist when she is born.Everything else checked out just perfect! We are praising God again for allowing me the opportunity to go to the doctor and see the ultrasound! We will be going back in 4 weeks for a recheck and Allen and I both will get to see her! Keep praying that everything continues to go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I am seeing some blond curly hair!!!!!
Amazing!!! I know you all are so excited.
Amy,
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!1
Yay!!!!! i am SOOO happy for yall!
Post a Comment