Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

I know you have all been on the edge of your seat waiting to hear what is happening in our lives(haha). So here you go the thirteen most fascinating things that have happened in the last month:
  1. Peyton started baseball practice.
  2. I started my first Master's class!! (21 more to go)
  3. We got a crib for baby girl!
  4. We cleaned out the spare bedroom for the nursery!
  5. We painted the nursery ! (I will post pictures soon)
  6. We painted Peyton's room! *These last two should say Allen painted..
  7. We put together the crib!
  8. We registered at Target and Babies R Us! Fun!
  9. I had the flu! Boo!
  10. We got to see baby girl in another ultrasound! (I will post pictures soon)
  11. Peyton had a great basketball season*last game Saturday!
  12. We finally finished painting our kitchen and put up curtains *Again Allen painted..
  13. Most importantly we decided on a name for our baby girl!! I know we have had Laney Grace on the side bar. This is the name we originally picked for our adoption. However, we decided we might want to change it. After much discussion/arm twisting/crying we agreed on a name! Our baby girl will be named MADISON ELIZABETH!! The name Madison is just a name we all like. It was on our list when we were expecting Peyton. Since we all three liked it we decided to use it for this baby. Elizabeth is my middle name and the birth mother's middle name. SO we think that makes it extra special!
So that is all that has been happening around here. I have my second class this weekend and I am still getting over that nasty flu. I hope to update soon with some pictures. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love the new baby name!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery and of Madison:)