Monday, April 20, 2009

Guess Where We Are Headed Tomorrow!

The hospital!!! We are being induced in the morning. The birth mother's blood pressure was up today and she was feeling nauseous all day so when she went to the doctor this afternoon they decided to induce in the morning!The doctor said baby looks fine and birth mom is fine but doesn't want to extend it with her blood pressure up. Please pray for her, baby Madison and us as we travel to get her. We are so excited and can't wait. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

5 comments:

The Browns said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!! I can't wait until that baby girl is in your arms!

The Dales said...

Holy Cow! Its so cool seeing prayers answered so vividly, right in front of our very eyes! I am so happy for you, Amy.

Heather said...

I am so happy for you! I will be praying! Congratulations!!!

The Kinard family said...

Girl, know without a shadow of a doubt that we are lifting you all up in our prayers! God is so faithful and He is honoring your obedience to Him. Praise God! 1 Samuel 1:27. Love you all so much! Can't wait to meet sweet Madison!

Anonymous said...

It was the talk of the social hall last night at church!! Im praying for yall!! Love you!
Amanda Bailey