This are some shots of her first thing this morning. She always wakes up smiling and laughing. Notice the bed head!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Overdue Update
We have been crazy busy with All-Star baseball the last few weeks! I have not gotten any pictures yet but we have our state tournament this week and I will get some pics. Madison is growing so fast! She had her two month check up and boy has she grown! She weighs 10lbs.15oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long! She is starting to smile and laugh. She is also very aware when she hears one of us talking. Peyton enjoys talking to her and making her laugh. He is the best big brother.Madison had several firsts this week. She had her first shots which she did not like and her first trip to church which she slept through! Below are some random shots:



Here she is in her cradle swing. This is where she loves to sleep! She also likes watching the mobile!

The only shots we got from her first church visit. This is in our Sunday school room. We were too late for Sunday school but early for preaching so we stopped in to say hi!
We have another busy week of baseball ahead! I can't believe it is almost July! Summer is flying by and Peyton will be 11 soon! I will try and update with some pictures from the baseball field soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment