Saturday, August 30, 2008
Typical Friday Night !
So our Friday night started out like most normal Friday nights, we went to eat with Amy and Heath. Allen and Heath went to the Greer/Woodruff game while Amy, PD and I went to Target and Dunkin Doughnuts That is the norm for us on Friday but then we did something not so typical. We then drove to meet Allen and Heath after the Greer game at my dad's store to watch Byrnes on TV. None of us have cable and we don't know of anyone who does but my dad has it on the TV in his showroom. So we took off at 9:30 Friday night to watch the Byrnes game in my dad's show room. We came prepared with a blankets, doughnuts and chocolate milk! As you can see from the pictures it was fun for all. Of course, Amy and PD fell asleep before it was over. I guess it will just be counted as another adventure with Amy and Heath. This one might rank up there with playing dodge ball in our empty living room the night before we had hardwood floors put in!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is completely different from tailgating at a high school game, right? We won't tell D....
I like it! Very creative and spontaneous! Looks like fun to me, I am sure PD loved it, too!
Yeah, we won't tell D, he'd laugh! heehee!
See ya tomorrow!
No, I think this is completely normal! Nothing like tailgating! Yea, don't tell D he would have a field day!
Post a Comment