Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meeting Friends

On Monday the Kinards and Padgetts came over so their kids and husbands could meet Madison. The kids were so excited to meet her and too cute at the way they "petted her" (their words not mine).. We had a good night of grilling, slip and sliding and dancing! It was good times for all. The pictures are actually in the opposite order of the night but oh well as you can see we had a fun time.
Peyton and the Padgett girls dancing!

Allen and all the kids! John Bradley spent the whole night with either Mr. Allen or Peyt-Peyt. I think he was glad to have some guys to hang with!
One of my favorite pictures of the night I love the way they are looking at each other.Yes Emma is missing something she wasn't ready for clothes yet and her bathing suit was wet!

This would be a redneck cook out. We have no furniture on our deck so we made do.

Peyton always practicing for baseball. He was sliding into home!


The girls had a ball!

Can you tell Emma is holding herself back? She just loved Madison and wants a baby for her house! I think that is a great idea!

This picture if blurred because Emma is moving around she just wanted to get her hands on Madison so bad!

Mattie and Emma "petting" Madison

So sweet!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I looks like y'all had so much fun! The Padgett girls are getting so big! (Have we been gone that long?) I hardly recognized them. Of course Madison looks adorable too! Tell everyone we said hello!