Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashions of A Fifth Grade Boy!

PD had baseball practice tonight. In our hectic time of trying to get dinner, homework complete and to the ball field I told PD to run get himself ready and pick out what he wanted to wear. Well ... big mistake this is how we looked going to ball tonight. These pictures really don't do it justice so let me give you a visual, he has on a navy hat, red and black shirt, gray pants and orange socks!! Lovely! Below are some random pictures of tonight. I am amazed to watch my baby get on the mound and pitch! He was really good at practice and it just reminds me have how fast he is growing up!
You can also see him showing off one of the slide techniques he learned at SMC baseball camp this summer! I guess he learned something! I am excited to be back at the field. I always enjoy watching him play and he loves it! I know our family and friends enjoy it too! PD always has more crowd support than anyone there. At one game we were the entire bleachers! He says he can't wait to buy a pink bat and glove for his sister to teach her how to play! Hopefully he will still be living at home when that happens (haha)!
Well I better sign off. Carolina is starting off the season tonight and from the yelling and fussing I here in the other room it is not going well so far. I believe what I just heard was, "Stupid,stupid! Play ball!" Oh boy another fun season begins!