Ok...after pressure from some certain people who will remain nameless (you know who you are) I am going to attempt a blog. I am not sure this is the best time to start considering I am opening my kindergarten doors to 26 little ones tomorrow! But we will see how it goes. We celebrated the end of summer this weekend with a fun time at the lake with some friends! Peyton had his first experience on riding a tube and loved it! He would have stayed out there all night I think! Here are some pictures of the fun!
The next Survivor castaways?
PD looks a little uncertain but he had a blast!
Don't worry we didn't let PD drive!
Swimming fun!
We had such a great trip. There were a million things I could have been doing that needed to be done before going back to work but I don't think any of them would have been more important than spending time with friends making memories with our kids!
4 comments:
Wahoo!!!!!!!! How awesome that Amy Dunn has a blog!!!!!!!!! I am giddy!
You must be technologically proficient!?!?
Looks good girl! I'm glad I found your blog!!!!!!!
Post a Comment