Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Star is Born!

Peyton had his stage debut on Tuesday in a performance at school. His music class did a performance with the chorus at his school. Peyton did not sing any numbers but he did play the part of a dog in the reenactment of The Lonely Firefly. We were very excited to see him perform. Unfortunately someone thought I would not take any good pictures so they decided to take the camera! BIG MISTAKE! We don't have one (not even a blurry one) picture of Peyton running across the stage barking. Later in the show Peyton got to fly in as one of the fireflies and we (I-who had taken the camera away by this time) got a few pictures! :) He had a great time and I think he really enjoys performing.

Update: Allen read this post and he says I willingly gave him the camera!

No comments: