Friday, March 27, 2009
Sweet Surprise
This has been a long week at school and my kids have been wild! I was dreading the start of my weekend because I have class all weekend. So I was thrilled when I came home to a sweet surprise from my hubby today.This is what was waiting for me on the kitchen table:

It is a beautiful plate to hang in Madison's room. I had bought one earlier this week for a friend who is adopting a baby. I told Allen I loved it and it would look really great in Madison's room but I didn't buy one. He surprised me by not only going to buy it but by remembering where I got it and which plate to get! I guess he learned something from our wonderful Sunday school teachers and our Fireproof study! It was a nice surprise after a HARD week of hyper 6 year olds and a dreaded weekend of classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TOO sweet...I love it :)
Post a Comment