Saturday our sweet friends, Jennifer, Katie, Kelli and Amy gave us a wonderful shower
. We were overwhelmed at the generosity of everyone! We got everything we needed. It was such a blessing to know we have so many people who have been praying and supporting us through this process.Madison is one lucky girl to have so many people who already love her. Below are a few pics from the shower. I need to get some more from Katie or Jennifer because I don't have near enough of all the people or the nursery full of gifts! So I will post more soon.
Our sweet hostesses

Maidson's wardrobe is already full!

The yummy food for our guest and the beautiful flower arrangement.

The two cutest guest of the day!

Some of my sweet guest! Thanks Jaime for traveling for us!

Poor Amy got stuck in the kitchen for the day doing the dishes!

My sweet assistant Tammy who helped organize all my tissue and gift bags!

Here is what Peyton was up to while his house was being invaded with pink!

We are counting down the days until Madison is here with us! I can't believe she is due in 6 weeks! We are so ready to finally meet her.I look forward to spending some of my spring break going through all her wonderful gifts and organizing the nursery for her arrival!
1 comment:
I am so sorry that I didn't get to come to the shower!! Ethan has the flu:( But, it looks like everyone had a great time. I will send my gift to church. I can't wait to meet Madison...I'm so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment