This weekend was yucky! I know we need the rain but man am I ready for some sunshine. Friday night Allen and I watched the movie Fireproof with some friends from church. We had been doing a study of it during Sunday school for the past few months and watched the movie to end our study. It was a great movie and we enjoyed the time with friends. I have to say Kirk Cameron looks exactly like he did in Growing Pains except maybe a little less hair!
Peyton was suppose to have his first game on Saturday but it was rained out. So Allen I spent the day running errands. My dear friends are having us a shower this weekend and we are having it here so everyone can see the nursery and I we won't have to cart all the stuff from one place to another. So we needed a few items to spruce up our house. I need curtains for the nursery and we were trying to decide on a glider. We looked everywhere for some curtains but so far no luck! I did find rugs for my kitchen and pillows for our living room! Saturday night we went to Babies R Us with my parents to look at gliders some more and eat BBQ.
On Sunday, we went to church, came home, ate lunch, took naps, went back to church and had dinner with the Brown's. Today I have felt so tired. Don't know if it is the weather or what. Allen and I came home from work and took naps! We never do that but we were both exhausted! I want to stay up and watch Dancing With the Stars tonight so I hope the nap helped! Peyton was suppose to have a game tonight but due to the weather it was canceled too. They have rescheduled it for Wednesday which means I will miss it because I have to help at church that night. Peyton has been very disappointed about the rain outs he is ready to start playing! We are about to hit that busy time again with baseball but for once I look forward to being busy so time will fly! I am ready for May!
In adoption news we have our home study update visit scheduled for the week of spring break! This is the third time our case worker has come to do a visit. It has been once a year for the last three years! I am hoping that after this visit he will only be coming back for a post visit to meet Madison! I am not nervous this time because we have done it so much! Two more weeks until spring break! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment