I used to be a great scrapbooker. Peyton has the first nine years of his life documented in scrapbooks. Yes, I know he is 10 which mean this year has not been documented in a scrapbook. That is part of the reason why I started this blog. It is a great way to keep up with events and put photos to dates and I thought it would be a great thing to refer back to when making his scrapbook. Actually, recently I went back and printed pictures and wrote dates of all the events since his birthday. I had the crazy idea that while I was on my leave from work I could catch up on his scrapbook. I mean how much work could a little newborn be? Needless to say those pictures are still stacked in my bedroom waiting for a book! So long story short ... not really. I am documenting some things Peyton has accomplished lately for that scrapbook I hope to one day complete.
First, Peyton was inducted into the National Beta Club at his school. He has kept his grades up and worked hard to achieve this honor and we are proud of him. Below are a couple of horrible pictures from the event. On a side note Allen took the first two and I took the last one! Which one is better? HEHEHE



The second big event in Peyton's life is
he pitched a no hitter on Friday night! He struck out 11 of 13 batters. One batter hit the ball straight back to him and he threw them out at first and one batter was hit by a pitch. According to my baseball
informants this counts as a no hitter! Also Peyton hit a home run! It was an exciting game. Madison attended for the first time and Peyton said she has to come back every time now! Because she was his good luck charm! I figured if she didn't get some
Reidville ball dirt on her before she was a month old then we were in trouble!
This first picture was an attempt to get a family photo. Please notice my 10 year old is smiling sweetly while my husband is eating his
Icee! Lovely shot!

Peyton after the blue cupcakes a teammate gave out at the game. Yum!

Proof that Madison was there hanging with the boys

She had to eat at the end of the game but slept the whole time.

Peyton warming up. I got no picture during the game. It was sunny and hot so I stood in the shade with Madison and was behind a fence so I didn't get any good shots of him in the game.

Ok I am done with my bragging on my boy. Stay tuned for more news this week (that is if Madison decides to nap like today)! We have a one month check up tomorrow and an anniversary! I am going to try to get some special pictures scanned for your viewing pleasure.
1 comment:
Peyt Peyt has it going on, doesn't he?? Congrats on the beta club!! That's great!
Post a Comment