"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Today is our 14th wedding anniversary. I have scanned some photos for your viewing pleasure. Some of my hair styles make me want to cringe! Enjoy laughing at us.
Jaime, How about a poster sized one? Don't worry Kelli I am going to get some more out for Allen's b-day in Dec. How bout some business in the front party in the back hair? Katie-I will be glad for Brad to borrow it but he must where the sweater too!
5 comments:
How sweet!! Y'all were adorable!! Congratulations!!
Happy anniversary to y'all!!!! These pictures are great...I heart Allen's blue turtleneck. Can Brad borrow it? Hehe. Love y'all!!!!!
May I please have an 8X10 of the first picture?? PLEASE?:)
Happy Anniversary!
Wish you would have added a pic of Allen with his switch blade.
kjb
Jaime,
How about a poster sized one? Don't worry Kelli I am going to get some more out for Allen's b-day in Dec. How bout some business in the front party in the back hair?
Katie-I will be glad for Brad to borrow it but he must where the sweater too!
Post a Comment