Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Busy Household

Things around our house are busy, busy. We are enjoying our time with our new addition.Peyton has turned into a great big brother. He loves holding Madison and as been very helpful. I am amazed at how well he has adjusted. He has been wonderful going from all the attention and help he needs to having to share attention and help us.
Madison is doing well. We have switched to soy formula in hopes of making her a little happier after eating. We are loving watching her change and grow everyday. She is a sweet baby and good cuddlier.
Peyton is in the process of trying out for all stars and finishing his regular season of baseball. He had a game last night he pitched and had no runs scored on him and struck out 7 batters! He hit a triple to score 3 runs! We are very proud of him!
Allen has been great helping with Madison. I can tell it has been 10 years since I have done the late night feedings. But Allen has been great to help out when he gets home from work. I am loving every minute of being home with her and look forward to when Peyton is out of school and we can spend time together this summer. Below are some pictures of my sweet kids. I can't believe how much Madison has grown!






This last picture is Peyton at his end of the year writing club party. He read his writing about.. what else-baseball! He has really grown up the last few months. It is sad to see my baby acting so grown up!

No comments: