Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tickled Pink

We are excited to announce come May we will be welcoming a baby girl! We have been match with a birth mother for a domestic adoption. God has really been working some over time and this is such a blessing! We have been blessed beyond measure! We were matched with this mother the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and found out yesterday that it is a girl. Below is a sweet gift we were given from the birth mother to let us know what we were having!
This morning I wore a pink shirt to school because my whole kindergarten team was dying to find out what we were having. On the way out the door Peyton said I want to wear a pink shirt too so I can tell my teacher to guess what we were having! So here is what he wore today:
(Yes I know that shirt says "Real Players wear pink"-but it is referring to video games not the ladies but he did get a phone call from a girl tonight -I wonder??)
So around here we are every excited and counting the days until May!! Please continue to pray that all goes smoothly and the baby and birth mother stay healthy! God is sooo Good!
** Don't miss the other post below about Peyton's star performance!

8 comments:

The Kinard family said...

There is no one like OUR God!! Hallelujah!!!! He has answered our prayers in a mighty, mighty way! WE are rejoicing with you and cannot wait to hold your baby girl! God is so faithful, isn't He??? God is rewarding your faithfulness and obedience. What a testimony you have! Love you so much!!

Cheri said...

Amy,
I am thrilled to hear your news.. I have had you on my prayer list ever since you told me you were planning to adopt... You are right... God is so good.. I am so happy for you and your family. Cheri Wofford

Pockets and Shoes said...

Wa-hoo!!! Girl, I have been praising God like there's no tomorrow! Who are we that He is mindful of us? I praise God that He has given me the privelege of carrying this with you and allowing me to be so close to His work in your life. I love you and I'm not kidding about the 28th...

Megan said...

I am SO excited about your news! I will continue to pray for you and your family as you get ready to meet your baby girl!!!!

Christina said...

I am crying as I read this!! I am so happy for you and your family!!! To Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we could ask or imagaine...God is so good!!! Your quiet faithfulness has been such a testimony! I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Dunn!!

Pockets and Shoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Browns said...

Kelli's been keeping up to date with this big news - and I am soooo happy for yall! God is amazing! We will continue to keep praying for yall!!!!

The Grube Family said...

YEAH!!!! I am so very excited for you!!! :)