Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

I entered two blog contests this month and won both!! I was so excited because I never win anything! Yippee ! Below is my loot:

I entered to win an ABC family pack of holiday DVD's and got these three movies:

I won a handmade necklace from Libby and it is so cute! I am going to be ordering some more for other people when she starts selling. Plus she threw in a bonus pair of earrings!(I don't have a picture of the earrings because I was wearing them!) Thanks Libby!
I am going to start looking for more to enter now! I did get an e-mail the other day that I had won a million British pounds but something tells me that was a scam! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas break! Thanks to my dear friend Jennifer for introducing me to the giveaway world!

4 comments:

Pockets and Shoes said...

How about for Jennifer's compensation, she gets to wear the necklace and earring combo??? And how hilarious is that title....I just saw it.

The Browns said...

Well haven't you just had a blessed little month?? Merry Christmas!

Libby said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you love the necklace and earrings! I promise there will be more to come soon! Have a Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Jennifer if you are nice I might let you borrow them and my movies! :) Jaime, yes we have been so blessed this month. If I played the lottery I would buy a ticket this month!