Thursday, March 19, 2009

Madison Update

We had an appointment today for a check up with the specialist and had another ultrasound! Madison was very active the whole time. She was pulling her feet up with her hands and sticking her tongue out! I wonder if we have another ham on our hands? She weights 5 pounds 2 ounces! That is a little big but doctor said she is healthy and they would just monitor it to see that she doesn't get too big to deliver. The nurse also said she has a TON of hair!! So I guess I can go ahead and invest in some bows. Also the nurse said she has chubby cheeks! We are all about some chubby cheeks in our family! So everything is moving right along. We go back on April 23 which will be 38 weeks (wow!) to check in on things. Below are some of the pictures from today's ultrasound!
This first one is of her feet crossed and you can't really tell good on here but she has her hand around her foot.

3 comments:

The Dales said...

Holy cow she'll be here before you know it girl! I bet you are STOKED!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

The Browns said...

These 3D ultrasounds are CRAZY. You can tell exactly what she is going to look like before she's even out! I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you and your whole family!

Alli said...

Congrats Amy! I didn't know your story and saw Jaime's post with a pic of you at your shower and your blog site address. I am glad to see these great pics of your precious baby. So happy for you and your whole family! God bless you!