Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Updates

Below are pictures from Baby Madison's room. I love the way the color came out. Allen and my dad worked hard on the crib and I love it! Notice the Pottery Barn Bedding-it is called Kelly. I got it on line about a year and half ago. I got the whole set for like $30! Love the colors !




Pictures of Peyton's basketball season. I don't have too many because I just can't get any good ones when he moves that fast!


Lastly here are the most recent ultrasound pictures. We went back to the specialist in Feb. and he said everything looked good. He said the worst part of this is that she will never be able to play in the NFL and she will not be allowed to join the Army! But other than that the kidney issue most likely won't be a problem. So I think we can handle that! She also weighed 3 1/2 pounds at the ultrasound! It was so cool to see how much she has grown!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I can't wait to meet her in person!! Love the room...adorable!!

Erin Wright said...

Amy...I am SO excited for you and your family!! I can't wait for her to get here so I can spoil her in the nursery =)....Hope you and Peyton have a fun day out of school tomorrow...oh and I love the bedding!!

The Grube Family said...

I remember us looking a bedding together at recess! So excited she will be here soon! :)