On Sunday we had a great time getting together with my dad's brothers and their families. It was fun to see my cousin and her girls as well as my aunt and uncles. The weather was perfect and as you can see everyone enjoyed being outside. Every year we do a group photo but this year we didn't! I can't believe we forgot. So below are some random shots of the day.
The kids chowing down! How depressing they are all so big!

G and her friend riding horses! She takes lessons and trains horses! She was great with them.

PD just hanging out!

My dad and his brothers! Every time they are together it is amazing how much they look alike.

PD, G and her friend checking out the horses.

PD swinging (standing) on the swing my dad had made for him when they built the barn. He has outgrown it already!

It was a great time getting together. I hate I didn't get any more pictures of the women or the girls with PD. You can really see my dad's side of the family in him when you see them together. We are hoping to get together again in the spring for a fish fry so I will have to take some more pictures then.
No comments:
Post a Comment