Allen and PD had a great time at the Carolina game on Saturday. Allen forgot the camera but got these pictures with his phone.



It has been a busy week around and no time to blog! On Sunday we had a great lunch with some friends from church at City Range and then we headed to baseball practice. It lasted from 2-5:30 and then we all came home to crash! Being out in the sun all day really drained us! Monday night PD had a dentist appointment and then a game that night. He played great and his team won! On Tuesday I had prayer group at our house. Wednesday I had a field trip and then we went to church that night . On Thursday PD was suppose to have another ball game but after we drove all the way there we found out the other team was not coming. Apparently some people got upset that our team beat another team and they decided not to play us. So we practiced and then went and ate supper with mom and dad.Tonight Allen is headed to the game with the guys while PD and I chill out.I hope we can get some rest this weekend because we have got to start all back over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment