Allen and I had got a great surprise Saturday. One of my dad's customers gave him free tickets to the United tour which is Micheal W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman. I was so excited! It was the best concert I have ever seen! They were so entertaining and did a lot of songs together. It was a fun date night with my hubby. Below are some pics of the show..just discovered there are none of us but we were there!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
United Tour
Allen and I had got a great surprise Saturday. One of my dad's customers gave him free tickets to the United tour which is Micheal W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman. I was so excited! It was the best concert I have ever seen! They were so entertaining and did a lot of songs together. It was a fun date night with my hubby. Below are some pics of the show..just discovered there are none of us but we were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous.
FUN! I bet it was a great concert!
Yes it was great! I now know that paying for tickets would have been worth it!
Post a Comment