Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday Field Trip!

Friday I took a personal day and went on a field trip with PD's class. We went to Atlanta and toured the Aquarium and Coke World! The trip was a really fun and we enjoyed both of the tours. We had to be there at 6:15 that morning and thanks to a broken down bus didn't return until 8:30 that night. Yes I was stuck on a bus with 50+ fifth graders for five hours !! We left Atlanta at 3:30 that afternoon! Good times!
PD and one of his buddies on the bus!


Fifth grade boys trying to entertain themselves on a broken down bus! Don't know what they were doing and don't want to know!

The crew I toured with

The whale shark... it was huge!

Raising our hands for Coke!

Hanging out at the soda shop
Are we cool or what? Heading into the 4D movie
The Smart Apple Soda from China... we hope to try there sometimes in the near future! :)
Trying the Smart Apple Soda from China
This was a really fun trip and I enjoyed spending time with PD and his friends. I got to meet a sweet girl that is special to him too but I won't post her picture. She is a cutey and I can say he has good taste!

No comments: