Saturday, September 27, 2008

While the Boy are Away!

Well my boys were away tonight going to the Carolina game so I had a girls night out. The night started with pedicures with Kelli and Savannah. This was the first time Savannah had gone with us and as you can see below it was great fun! I should have got some pictures of me and Kelli too but didn't think about it. As you can see she got cute little flowers painted on her toes!


After our pedicures we took Savannah home and headed to Greenville for some girl time! We ate at Atlanta Bread and then headed to shop! We had ventured to G'ville to find a store Kelli had seen advertise with some great deals but we didn't go in when we discovered it wasn't what we expected! However, we did some great deals at Kohl's and found a cute jewelry store that had some great deals! But we are not telling anyone the name because we are going to shop there for all our Christmas presents! I had just seen on What Not TO Wear that accessories make the outfit so we had some fun picking out some cute stuff! We decided one day we would like to be rich so we didn't have to look at the price tags! It was a great night and I ended it coming home and watching a chick flick! Good times!

No comments: