We had a very busy but good week this week. I am proud to say we accomplished our goal and ate at home every night this week including Friday! I will admit there were some nights of grumbling and complaining but everyone survived! We went to meet the teacher on Monday and got to hear and see how PD is doing in fifth grade. He had great reports from both teacher and the only complaint was handwriting. Allen says maybe he is going to be a doctor because you can never read their handwriting! On Tuesday and Thursday we had double header baseball games. PD team seemed to be worn out on Thursday and not do as well but they still had a great time playing. On Friday Allen went to the game while PD and I stayed home. We were both tired out from a long week and were in bed by the time Allen got home. Saturday PD had ball practice, we went to the grocery store and then went to Amy and Heath's to watch the Carolina game. It was a disappointing game. The Gamecocks love to get your hopes up and then let it slip right through their hands. We had a good time hanging and watching the game together though. After the game we went to met my family for a belated birthday meal for my mom at Kanpai. We usually go there for PD birthday but this year since he had a party we didn't go so when we were there mom told them it was his b-day celebration so he got to wear a hat, get sung too and get wooden chopsticks. She said she didn't want all that attention and knew he loved it! It was nice because my parents,Mike, Scott, Jennifer, my Grammie, Amy, Heath had not all been together for a while. I forgot my camera but Heath snapped some picture with his iphone and sent them to me so I am going to attempt to post them.
My Grammie, Mom and Dad
PD digging in ! As you can see he loves the hat! 
As you can see there is no picture of Allen and me. Heath took one but it was way to close up and not a good angle so it didn't make the cut! Hey, it is my blog and get to make the decisions! :) After dinner we went back to Amy and Heath's where the boys watched another game and Amy and I channel hopped. We watched House Hunters and Wedding Singer (now that is some great television!) we had our fill of football watching Carolina! This morning I woke up with a terrible sinus headache and we didn't make it to church. The alarm went off everyone got up but me. I felt so terrible I took some medicine and went back to bed. I still do not feel great! I hope whatever is blooming goes away soon because it is killing me! We went to my parents to eat lunch and left PD there once again. He loves to stay with them and they love to have him so it works. It was another great week for us. I hope this week goes just as well. I am off to hopefully take a nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment