Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Out Of the Mouths of Kindergarteners!

I had two cute and funny comments I just had to share from my sweet class. I was drawing a character from a story to model for them what I wanted them to do in a workshop when one of my kids said, "Mrs. Dunn when you grow up and get to be 16, you should be an artist!"
The second was when we were reading "One, Two Buckle My Shoe" at the end it says "9, 10 Big fat hen!" Well, one of my kids said " Can we say thick instead of fat? Because my mom says fat is not a nice word but thick is ok!" Just some of the many cute things my kids say on a day to day basis! I had to write them down so I won't forget! Happy Hump day!

1 comment:

The Dales said...

Those kids are hilarious and yes, thick is a much better word than fat! HAHA!!