Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surprise!

On Monday night we had a sweet prayer time and we had a surprise baby shower for Amanda in our group. It was such a fun time! Amanda had no idea that it was not a regular prayer time and we enjoyed showering her and baby Harrison with gifts. I feel so blessed to be a part of this group of praying ladies. When we get together we always have such a great time! Every time I leave prayer group I feel so revived and I know I will be prayed for until we get together again.
As you can see from the pictures below we always make it fun!

The Whole Gang


Amanda, Jennifer and Me-showing off Katie's great burp cloths!

The hostesses

Our True Colors

2 comments:

The Dales said...

We're so silly! Love all you girls!!

Pockets and Shoes said...

Aww..what fun! Before you know it, we'll be throwing YOU a "Happy Baby" Shower! Believing...

I love you!