Jennifer and I loaded up PD, Mattie and the Triplets for some outdoor fun. Katie stayed home to paint her basement and enjoy some quiet time. We had a blast playing on the playground and having a picnic. The kids were so good and they all played together so well. I think the best think about it was enjoying the simple things in life through their eyes. Every time they heard a train whistle everyone would stop, clap, jump for joy and yell "train!" then run to look for it. When we drove by a pasture the whole backseat cheered "cows, cows, moo, moo!" . Even the sound of hammers at a construction site near the playground got every one's attention. I guess 2 and 3 year olds really know how to take the time to stop and listen to things we normally don't even notice. I have to admit one of the sweetest thing is the sound of Bradley's voice saying "where Peyt-Peyt going?" whenever PD would get out of his site. Below are some of the pictures from today. I know it is a lot but those kids are so darn cute couldn't help myself!
PD enjoying climbing on the playground
PD the photographer took this shot-first slide JP and Lizzie, second slide me, Mattie and Frances, third slide Bradley solo
This is a shot of everyone looking for PD-he was hiding and they some how named him "Chicken Monster" and would yell for him to come out.
Had to take this pic of Bradley with his yogurt moustache! He seems to get one every time we are around! (see lake pics)
1 comment:
This absolutely melted my heart. Thank you for your friendship! Thank you for loving my children like they were your own!!! You and your family are such a blessing to us. I love you, girl!
Post a Comment