Thursday, September 4, 2008

Batter Up!

PD had his first fall ball game on Tuesday night. He pitched the whole game and did an awesome job! I was so proud of him and his team. They had a double hitter and won both games! He is having a ball and would have played all night if they would let him.
Here are some pictures of him batting. He did a good job batting too. He was walked several times and I think we would rather be able to hit.




Here are some pictures of him pitching. I am amazed at his focus on the mound. I really like his coach this season. He is very positive with the boys and enjoys coaching them.




Below are some pictures of PD and two of his good friends. The first one is him and Caleb. They have been friends since they went to Ms. Linda's together when they were one. I have cute picture of them when they played YMCA tee-ball but couldn't get it on here. It is so amazing to see them so big now.
Below is triple trouble! PD, Caleb and Hudson. Don't let those innocent smiles fool you they are trouble!

This was a picture I took of the three of them sitting in the bleachers between games. We had no idea they had these numbers until they handed out jerseys. Pretty cool!

No comments: