Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend

Well not much went on around here this weekend. On Friday night, we went to see Amy's new classroom at her brand new school and I must say it is very nice! Everything there is beautiful. PD said he would like to go back to fourth grade and go to school there. We had two extra passengers with us Friday night, Savannah and Isabella were with us while Kelli and JB spent a romantic Friday night at the ER! JB had a kidney stone act up Friday afternoon so we took the girls with us and they were so sweet! After touring the school we went to eat at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. We love their fries with vinegar! Yummy! Then we came and hung out at our house for a while before we took the girls home. It was a fun evening. Saturday, I got up and worked in the yard to try and save our front flower bed from weeds! It seems to be an impossible task because as soon as I get it where I want it the weeds attack again! Allen went to help a neighbor cut up a tree that had fallen in his yard and PD was a bum and stayed in to watch football.That afternoon Allen worked on tackling the bushes in our yard but was unable to finish due to some wasp nest in them! He was lucky and didn't get stung but they were swarming everywhere! PD came out and played football with the neighbors and I went to the grocery store! Our goal this week, is to not eat out during the week and just eat what we have here so I worked on buying things that everyone would like this week. Saturday night we went to a birthday party at Frankie's fun park for one of PD's friends from elementary school. He had a good time and we enjoyed catching up with some friends. The boys don't go to the same school now and we miss seeing them so it was nice to have some time to chat. Today was church this morning and lunch at my parent's house. PD stayed there for the afternoon to entertain them (haha) and I came home and took a nap while Allen watched (w/ his eyes closed) football. Tonight we went back to church and we are gearing up for a busy week! We have Open House at PD's school tomorrow night, a baseball double header (by the way Allen corrected me in my other post I said double hitter and it is double header!) on Tuesday, church Wednesday, another double header on Thursday and Byrnes game on Friday! Oh yeah, not to mention work, cooking, laundry and cleaning the house! I guess I better get to bed if I am gonna make it!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Thank you being a second Auntie to my sweet nieces! While it breaks my heart when I can't be there when they need me, it makes me feel better knowing that you are there to love them!

The Dales said...

Man you got a lot of stuff done this weekend, you go girl!

Amy said...

Jaime,
You know I love it! I am sure you would have been here in a minute if you could have!