Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Weekend Recap
Well it was a great long weekend! After our adventures on Friday night we got up on Saturday morning and went to Gaffney Outlets to do some shopping! I really needed some fall shoes and khaki pants. So we headed to Clarks for some of my favorite shoes! I was so excited they were having a huge sale! I got 2 pair of causal shoes (one black, one brown) for $30 and 2 pair of dress shoes for $60! This was a great deal for Clarks! I also found khaki pants on sale at Eddie Bauer for $8.99! I was so excited. Allen got new sunglasses and PD finally finished all his b-day money by buying a new Wii game. It is an Olympic sports game that he has really enjoyed. Then we came home and cleaned our house from top to bottom and boy did it feel good to get that done! If only it would stay that way! On Saturday night we took my mom and dad wings since my dad is still recovering from knee surgery. We stayed and watched the Clemson game to half-time (so sad) then Allen and I came home and PD stayed the night with PopPop and Anne Mommy. Allen and I watched the rest of the game and cheered on the Tide! (SORRY!) It was a great game! :) On Sunday PD said he didn't feel well so he stayed at mom and dad's while Allen and I went to church and had lunch with our Sunday school class. When PD finally came home he only stayed a hour before he headed to his Grandmother's house to spend the night! Allen and I went to eat at On The Border (my favorite) and then to Barnes and Noble and the grocery store. On Monday we headed out to breakfast at Duncan Cafeteria and then we came home and spent the rest of the day being bums until I headed off to Prayer Group. It was a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did Allen get new Strike King sunglasses? Heehee!
Your weekend sounded great!!!! Last night was too fun!!
Post a Comment